Stars burst across the galaxies.
Using a mixture of acyrlic and spray paint on roughly crumpled magazine pages gives this painting a textured finish. The graffiti style of the painting lends itself well to the impression of stars shooting across a golden night sky.
- Black or white grain finish.
- A4, 8"x8" and 12"x12" in 20mm wide wood moulding.
- All other size in 30mm wide wood moulding.
- Premium styrene - clearer and lighter than glass.
- White coloured mount board and cut a 2inch (50mm) mount.